License agreement of MYTONA Creator Kit
All the materials provided to you here are the property of MYTONA, its other affiliated and related companies ("MYTONA" or "We") and its licensors. Therefore, all the rights vested in the materials provided through our website belongs to MYTONA and its licensors.
By using MYTONA Creator Kit, you agree with:
Terms of Service: https://mytona.com/terms-of-service;
License. MYTONA grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license for you to download and use the MYTONA’s Creator Kit materials (“the Arts”) strictly for non-commercial use in creating fan-arts, videos and another content which can be connected with the game (the “Content”). You must use this license in accordance with this License agreement, and you are not authorized to use the Arts for any other purpose. We reserve the right to deny you the use of the Arts at any time, for any reason or no reason, including when we decide, in our sole and absolute discretion, that you are using our intellectual property inappropriately.
For avoidance of any doubt, you are not allowed under this license to sublicense or sell any of the materials provided.
The license is subject to you respecting the following conditions:
1. All exclusive rights to the works that contain licensed materials belong to MYTONA.
2. MYTONA can publish, distribute, reproduce, create derivative works, including, but not limited to, modifying, abbreviating and adding to, providing illustrations, preface, afterword, comments or any explanations, and to use your content in any other way for its own purposes, including on all media, whether known or to be developed in the future, on all social media platforms and on any other media controlled or authorized by MYTONA.
3. You guarantee that you’re the sole author and owner of the material provided and the material does not violate any rights or legitimate interests of third parties, including, but not limited to, rights to trademarks, copyrights, related rights, and privacy.
4. You agree not to make any false representation of authorship. You may not falsely represent yourself as the main creator of the work that contains the licensed content.
5. The Content must not violate moral or ethical principles and any acts of law. MYTONA does not allow content that depicts, glorifies, encourages, or supports terrorism, or violent extremist actors or acts. This includes threatening to or encouraging others to commit acts that would result in serious physical harm to groups of people or significant property destruction. You may not display or link terrorist or extremist propaganda, including graphic pictures or footage of terrorist or extremist violence, even for the purposes of denouncing such content.
6. The Content mustn’t include any hateful conduct and harassment. Hateful conduct is any content or activity that promotes or encourages discrimination, denigration, harassment, or violence based on the following protected characteristics: race, ethnicity, color, caste, national origin, immigration status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, serious medical condition, and veteran status. We also provide certain protections for age. MYTONA has zero tolerance for hateful conduct, meaning we act on every valid reported instance of hateful conduct. We afford every user equal protection under this policy, regardless of their particular characteristics.
7. It is prohibited to share content that may reveal private personal information about individuals, or their private property, without permission. This includes but is not limited to:
- Sharing personally identifiable information (such as real name, location, or ID)
- Sharing restricted or protected social profiles or any information from those profiles
- Sharing content that violates another’s reasonable expectation of privacy, for example streaming from a private space, without permission.
8. Nudity and sexually explicit content or activities, such as pornography, sexual acts or intercourse, and sexual services, are prohibited. Content or activities that threaten or promote sexual violence or exploitation are strictly prohibited and may be reported to law enforcement.
Removal of material. MYTONA is hereby authorised, in its discretion, require you to remove the Content from any platform at any time for (but not limited to) the following reasons: (a) you have breached this Agreement, or (b) association with the Content or its creator is damaging to the business or reputation of MYTONA or its games.
Modification of the License. MYTONA reserves the right to change or update this License agreement at any time and at its sole discretion without any notice, so please come back and review it. If any future updated versions of the License agreement require any action from you in order to accept it then you may not be able to continue to use the Arts until you have taken such action.
In case you do not agree to any portion of the future updated versions of the License agreement, your license to use the Arts shall immediately terminate, and you must immediately refrain from using our Arts.
Termination for wrongful use. For the avoidance of any doubt, in the event the license is terminated any use of the materials provided to you here will be considered a copyright and a trademark infringement, therefore MYTONA will be entitled to take any and all legal measures it considers appropriate.
Assignment. This License is personal to you, and it cannot be assigned in whole or in part without MYTONA’s prior written consent.